Decentralization should be our priority as users of the internet to keep things more open and less dependent on the large systems. However, it's harder to find and retain a connection with a decentralized unite. It's just a nature of decentralized systems, and here are a few things you can do to maintain the relationship with this blog.
You can subscribe to our RSS feed and receive all articles in your RSS reader. In my opinion, this is the best way to stay in touch with internet entities you like.
If you want to follow me on a more personal level and get article updates, I recommend following my Mastodon account. This is also one of the best ways to engage with my content directly.
Subscribe To The Newsletter
Newsletters are not my favorite way of receiving content, but some people like them. You will receive Set Of Principles straight to your inbox if you decide to subscribe using your email. Our newsletter is the best way to keep in touch with us if you don't use RSS or have a Mastodon account.
More From Set Of Principles:
- 💬️ Wanna see your friends switch to Signal? Send them the Simple Signal Guide For Everyone
- 🗑️ Instagram Storing Deleted Data, but did you expect more from Facebook?
- ✍️ Have you tried blogging? It's An Important Step To Content Decentralization
- 🇨🇳️ TikTok Is Just A Social Media, Here's What's At Risk
- 🐎️ Big Tech? Learn more about the Four Horseman Of The Big Tech
- 👋️ don't lose us! Learn how to subscribe to Set Of Principles!
We Don't Have Ads 💸️
But we do have costs...
We need your help keeping good journalism ✊️ alive. Set Of Principles only relies on donations from wonderful people like you. We don't run ads, we don't sell your data, and we would rather close Set Of Principles than sell our readers.
Donate bitcoin: 35QrePCYtjjKcfqhrNiJTBaykVnmNyXs1i
Subscribe And Get Our Next Article Straight To Your Inbox
My Personal Micro-Blog
- No unnecessary third-party tracking
- Privacy-respecting Write.As analytics
- No Twitter, Facebook, or other embeds
- No A/B testing, no algorithm-based suggestions
To control your computer with your voice was a science fiction a decade ago, today we have more than a few “excellent” voice assistance. The search giant, Google, has, in my opinion, the best product on the market, but at what cost? Google has strategically implemented Google Assistant in most of its products, sacrificing user's privacy...